I think I'm going through a bit of a mini book phase - I finished this one in the week and another one (for a magazine challenge) yesterday!
The cover is made from an old wool blanket that I've added felt too with that wonderful 'dumphing' machine! Then some free machining and snippets of lace.
I got to use two new toys in this project - Tim's washer border and Typeset Alphabet dies which I ordered from the lovely Wendy at The Stamp Attic. I love the umbrella man die too but decided these had more uses, and they'll make great stencils!
I particularly LoVe the effect I got when I put three sets of papers through my Cuttlebug - the text paper got stuck into the coloured paper one underneath (the stitching's there to keep it altogether, I couldn't be bothered taking each tiny letter out to glue it back in lol)