This year's Original Documented Life Project is all about the 'unplanner'. Although I'd love to be able to, I don't have the time that the whole 'unplanner' content would demand but the great thing about this project is it's flexibility - and I am able to use the weekly challenges in my Moleskine planner just like last year.
This is week #1 and I tried something new. Taking inspiration from my daughter's laptop cover I tried a collage effect and added some co-ordinating card in the weekly header.
I've already fallen behind slightly with the challenges but that's ok. My challenge this week was to include my own lettering on the page -it definitely improved the further down the page I got so I guess it'll get better over the weeks.
I had another type of project keeping me busy over the Christmas break - a new letterbox! I wish I'd taken a photograph of this when if first arrived as an ebay purchase as it was very dull - my husband polished it up and my job was to paint around the word 'letters'...
... which proved a touch tricky where the lower parts of the word were worn from many years of postman's fingertips pushing letters through.
I LoVe Lego :)