Saturday 22 August 2009

what fun!

I was teaching a card making work shop today at Paddy's Stamping Place. All the cards had some kind of movement eg slide, twist, turn. This is a slide card.



I met some new people who hadn't been on my workshops before and we had a great time. Workshops are great aren't they? Spending time doing what you love, catching up with old friends, meeting new ones :)
Paddy was away as she has had a bereavement in the family which meant I got to be 'shop girl' this afternoon. I love doing the till. It's like playing shop again :) But locking up isn't quite the same as being locked in an unfamiliar stamp shop!!!!!!!

Next workshop is on Wednesday :) although I may 'play shop' again before then; I've been meaning to do a window display for ages!! Have an idea, will let you know if it works out!

3 comments:

  1. It's just not fair that I live so far away!
    Great project, Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! What a beautiful and very clever little card!!! I love the colors and that the way it slides up. How cool is that!!! Can't wait to see your window display!
    Hugs, Paulette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you didn't get time to do the tri-shutter (leave it for me to do) I was going to do this one as well - love how you have done it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails