Wednesday 24 August 2011

365 Tile a day


My tile came out of the kiln, and I'm really pleased with it!  Forgot to take a photo though - duh!  I thought I'd share this inspiring video with you though, it inspired my plate here (please head over to youtube and 'like' this for Kelly, she's so generous with her designs and ceramic painting knowledge, or check out new tiles on her facebook page)

Have you ever been tempted to do something every day for a year?  Or everyday for a month?  I'd love to hear from you, and if you did it!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    I joined a photo journal site where you can post a different image every day if you wish. Lots of members have kept to a post a day. I tried but thought people would get bored with 365 crafting projects, so only post when i feel up to it. Maybe i should try again...

    Would really love to see your tile! Might pop by soon to make a few tiles for house numbers. Take care:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sarah, I joined Kate Cranes 365/11 journal challenge, I know one or two others who do it too!! Errr have you heard of it?he!he! Looking forward to seeing you, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO impressed. They are all absolutely beautiful. You really are very talented. Even if I had your ability (which I don't) I would never be able to stick to it for a whole year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails