Friday 21 March 2014

Happiness is ...


Yesterday was International Happiness Day so I decided to theme this week's projects around happiness.  Stamping and playing with paint AlwAys makes me happy!!


A while ago I made up a collection of cards and tags using scrap background paper from my table and decided to use these for my backgrounds.


After mistakenly using 'stamp n bond' I finally found my detail white embossing powder to lift the dark background.  I've not heat embossed anything for years!!  The heart has glossy accents on to add shine to the card.  There's another happiness themed project over on the Stampotique Designers' blog today.  Thanks for coming by, that makes me happy too!!!


Stampotique stamps used:
Happy happy 

5 comments:

  1. Just goes to show we should always keep our scraps!! Love this, Sarah, especially those little daisies, they are perfect. Your white embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your scraps, lovely
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are using scraps from your table in your art, Sarah! This is a wonderful tag! Love that white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy Tag, great colours and composition. Colours do entice you to smile...:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what we can do with scraps. Cool x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails