Wednesday 23 August 2017

Customising Stickers for Bible Art Journaling



Customising stickers like these from Creative Bea are quick and easy to do.  They are now made in grey which I think would look amazing with pinks and blues, or yellow ochre and white - so many choices!


The stickers start life with a beautifully simple word.


I covered this with a scrap of envelope (as that's what I had lying around!!), dipped my paintbrush in some Paper Artsy Fresco Acrylic Paint and tapped it against my left hand.


These paints dry with a lovely chalky finish.


I used my stickers in the margin of my journaling bible :)

Don't you just love stickers?!


2 comments:

  1. I nearly fell off my stool that I sit on at the computer; Sarah's blogged... lol! I love the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sorry! I nearly fell of my chair when I realised my last post was in February! I will be rectifying that. What I need is a button on Instagram that sends my pics over here as a blog post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails