Monday 31 May 2010

busy, busy, busy...

... so I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward to going away in our little vw campervan tomorrow :)  We were supposed to go today but I didn't get the curtains made in time!!  I promise to put photos up when we get back next weekend.  Malc's been fixing and polishing her, and she's now resplendent.

I've had a really busy couple of weekends, last week I was at The Stamp Attic, and this Saturday at The Cubby Hole.  Carol has started holding exhibitions of artist's work at The Cubby Hole so when I walked in the other day the walls were filled with colour.  


The canvases were a riot of colour yet very precisely and exquisitely painted.


We set to work creating our own riots of colour after embossing metal and covering little books.  

 books by:
Christine    Wendy
me   Suzanne   Tracy
Lisa (+Lisa turned her sampler piece into a bkmk)   Tracy E   Sue

I really enjoyed teaching this workshop.  I taught it last week too but my phone was playing up so I didn't do well on the photos front. 

8 comments:

  1. All looks fab, so colourful! I've got an award on my blog for you. Hope I'm forgiven! It is fun though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what?????? I've found a way to get back on blogger so here I am posting you a comment!! Looks like a fab time was had by all, I miss the gettting together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh gorgeous creations Sarah and i love that art on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful covers! Love the colors and the texture. Have a fab trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gutted that I missed this one :(

    Ah well, maybe another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, it looks like a fabulous workshop! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails