I got my creative juices flowing over the Christmas hols by doing a bit of knitting, which is now waiting to go in the washing machine to be felted before becoming a couple of owls...hopefully! I then started on a project I've wanted to do for a while ...
... creating a collage style lampshade! I really want to make one for the lounge but decided to 'practice' on my bedside lamp first!
I started by taking the shade apart and using the inner plastic bit as a template I cut out some newspaper then added layers of paper using a white pva glue. I added stitching, a zip and lace and generally had a ball! The tricky bit was fixing it all together but despite the odd wobble I'm very pleased with it.
May this year be full of many good things!