Wednesday 22 May 2013

Stencils (and masks) Galore



Had a little play in my journal with one of my purchases from Happy Stampers Port Sunlight - a beautiful flower mask.  I drew around it with a fine point pen, adding thicker lines for interest.


Actually there are quite a few new purchases on this page - the paint, the flower stencil (and mask), the text stamp and the star stamp :)  


The stars on the left are an offcut from a Crafty Individuals stamp by Alice Palace.  I LoVe her images (and haven't used my puffin stamp yet) and recently emailed and asked if she could do a penguin (I LoVe, LoVe, LoVe penguins) - and she's asked the CI team .... so it really might happen :) :) :)



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sarah! The page I mean, but a penguin stamp would be great too! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great experimentig with new stuff isn't it:) Drawing round that flower mask is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooh, like Sue said, very effective drawing round that mask Sarah, love it. gorgeous shade of blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was this background done on the Gelli Plate? It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails