Sunday 22 December 2013

finally started making my Christmas cards!!


I bought this little Starbird from Art from the Heart in plenty of time to make my Christmas cards but I always end up making them 'on demand' or after I've finished work for the holidays.


It's partly because I need that adrenalin rush to get my act together, and partly because I'm so busy at work at this time of year that I just don't have the energy.


I love CAS cards at Christmas, and also love to add a little bit of stitching.  The washi tape is from hobbycraft and I coloured the bird with derwent inktense pencils.  I also made myself a little tag :)



Happy Christmas everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this design - robins make the perfect card don't they. Happy Christmas. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Sarah! Your card was posted yesterday but I am still making cards for family and our neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Sarah. Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! What a super little robin! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas cards, Sarah! Great CAS design with a sweet image. Love that you grounded your image with both washi tape and stitching. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails