Friday 3 January 2014

Hello Stampotique!


I LoVe this image of 'Midge' but was a bit worried that it would be hard to use differently to Dina Wakley whose work I love and who uses it so distinctively.


But I just worry too much!!  Playing around with an image, with your own collection of stamps and inks, means you end up using it in your own style!  After making a few tags recently I decide on an envelope as a base.  It may end up as a page in a newly created journal,


... or on a journal page!  I quite like it with all that white background :)

Stampotique Stamps Used
Upward Bound (I used the balloon string behind Midge)
Journey Collage
Tall Word Collage

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely envelope, great words:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely your own style Sarah - which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your envelope art, Sarah! I also think very crafty your use of just pieces'n'parts of stamps (like the star string behind Midge)! Midge is a charmer, and is a versatile stamp. Don't worry about copying someone else...by the time you are done, it is yours! Mwah! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous envelope! Love your stars! Definitely your style! I bought a punch for Christmas then never used it but hey! I don't need to keep it for next Christmas! Thanks for the inspiration....again!! Hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails