Friday 25 July 2014

art journaling with Stampotique


I love these little quails of Janet Klein's and use them quite a bit in my journals.


It's the busiest time of year for me at the minute, but that'll finish today when school finishes for the Summer.  So I'm sharing a journal page I made a while ago using my Stampotique stamps - I've loved this company's images for a long, long time.


I rarely write in my journals but I do enjoy using snippets from book; old books often have the most fantastic phrases.

Stampotique stamps used:

3 comments:

  1. I love Stampotique too, it's about time they appeared in my own journal..
    Love these pages, they are fabulous and fun.
    (train tickets are booked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is as busy as you have been, Sarah, but, on paper, I love it! So many elements and so much interest here that I keep going back for another look! Sweet quail images from Janet's cube...I need to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages! Love the colours in that background on the left! Great little 'quails'- I thought they were lapwings - my favourites - then looked it up to find that that are Californian quails - of course!!! Now, enjoy your break!!! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails