Friday 11 July 2014

what is it about the white/kraft combo?


My fab friend Chris, of Pearshaped Crafting, shared a little notebook she'd covered earlier this week so whilst in the Trafford Centre last night (the local shopping Mall for my US and other overseas visitors!) I bobbed into Muji to get my own for only 60p!


I stamped mine with antique description and embossed it with fine detail white embossing powder before adding cockatoo screech and my own speech bubble.  This little A5 notebook is perfect for keeping in my handbag, just as Chris suggests :)  Thanks Chris!!

Stampotique stamps used

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely notebook to have at hand at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white text looks great but I especially love your little cockatoo screeching out how you will use your notebook! Thanks for the shout out - we'll compare notes sometime soon!! Lol! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, the cockatoo is fab! Can't get enough Kraftcard love it with aqua colour's as well, very seaside. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little notebook, Sarah! The stamps you have used, as well as the layering, give the perception of texture, yet your cover remains flat and easily transportable in your handbag! Brilliant! I just might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I've just discovered that Paperchase do lovely spiral bound kraft notebooks in a whole variety of sizes. That cockatoo is brilliant, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails