Friday 6 February 2015

Valentine's Day preparations


My monthly article has been published on the Lavinia Stamps website :) [well, it was published a couple of weeks ago but OFSTED came to visit us at school which has impacted on my time and energy so apologies for not letting you know earlier!!]


With Valentine's Day just around the corner I designed a card suitable for my husband (so no fairies appear on this card!), although he's probably seen it on facebook so maybe I'd better make another one ;)

You can find the step by step photos and instructions for this card HERE if you're interested :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this, great heart love that it's green.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go again Sarah, using your amazing sense of color to create something just beautiful! This couldn't be more perfect!!! He'll love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Once again a reminder that I don't use my machine as much as I should! The sewing just adds that special touch! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails