Sunday 29 March 2015

15 min art journal challenge


I've seen the idea of a 15 minute creative challenge on a few blogs so decided to give it a go.


I'm not great at planning out an idea for my journal pages; I journal intuitively... but all my inks, stencils and favourite stamps are within easy reach of my desk so I figured I'd see what happened!


I even managed an action shot within the time!


Time's up!  I was pleased with how much I got done - which included cutting out a couple of stars from underpaper that I ended up not using so they'll go in another project.  Have you tried giving yourself a 15min time limit when working in your journal?


2 comments:

  1. Fifteen minutes well spent! Love it - great colours you used there! I have thought about those challenges too - maybe I'll try someday! Hope the week whizzes by! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page - love the colours! I always think I work quite quickly but I bet if I put a timer on it I'd get hardly anything done, as I never plan either. May try over Easter..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails