Sunday 31 March 2019

Crafty Individuals on Hochanda

Crafty Individuals released some stunning new stamps by Maria Kitano today on Hochanda, including this exquisite Kingfisher.


The show also included some papers on special offer, which I used for some of the pages in this passport journal by Eileen Hull.


I stamped Baroque Splatter Script and Vintage Postcard onto tissue paper and tore this up to collage the inside cover of the journal with.


Glossy ATC papers are also included on special offer and I punched circles from them to collage with along with creating some ATCs tucked inside.





One of my favourite, favourite images to collage with is a postmark and Vintage Postcard features one which can be cut out, but today's show also included a free postmark stamp. 





3 comments:

  1. I love the kingfisher but the cover is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful book! Those colours are super! And so good to see it on the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Nice work with papers and stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails