Monday 11 July 2011

the art of tea

After lunch at The Lead Station, Beech Road, Chorlton today, a friend and I headed to The Art of Tea in Didsbury for 'afters' ie coffee and cake :)  Many thanks to Jackie over at Dog Daisy Chains for reminding me about this fab little tea shop on her blog!


A number of hours later, we staggered out with a pile of books each from the second hand bookshop at the back of the cafe :)


I just LoVe the cover of this book/catalogue of Picasso's work :)


And how fabulous is this illustration, just one of many from a Christmas book from the 30s that I just had to have!  An altogether wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. One day you will take me there too ;) Sounds like a lovely day out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.....and WHOOPEE!! (you know why!!) Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails