Tuesday 12 July 2011

Anyone up for a bit of yarn bombing?

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to knit or crochet a piece 20cm wide and as long as you'd like it to be!  Use up bits of wool, add texture with different stitches or just keep it plain, you choose! 


The event is happening on Saturday 23rd July at a secret location near me [Sale, Cheshire] but it would be really lovely if any of my blog readers would like to join in.  Just email me for my address, then post me your knitted/crocheted piece with a tag attached with your name and town/city.  I'll blog it all when it happens :)  Sorry it's such short notice, but it makes for a great challenge :) 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh am I too late to join in ? I only live in Stretford, just up the road so to speak :-)
    I'm a newbie to crochet..well just over one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, no, you're not to late to join in. I couldn't find any way of contacting you though so hopefully you see this in time! Email me on crinkldy.sarah@hotmail.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah...sorry I couldn't make the yarn bombing day but I had to spend the whole day cleaning (bah)and setting my rooms up nicely as I had a viewer for my flat..trying to sell up and move to Wales... I've seen the piccies so it looked like a great day :-)
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails