Monday 4 July 2011

finally entering a challenge!!!

I treated myself to some gorgeous images from the lovely Lily Chivers the other week thinking I'd use them to enter the 'Take a Word' challenge - the theme was 'fantasy'.  Two words later I've missed that one, but reading Sue's blog discovered that Lily has launched her own challenge:


The first challenge is 'Alice in Wonderland' which fits perfectly with these plates I designed recently as samples for our Mad Hatter's tea parties at The Bean & Brush :)


I was thrilled with this before it went in the kiln, and it looks even better now!  How cool would this be as a real clock!!!


The Cheshire Cat came out well too although I'm not sure I'd fancy eating off of this plate LOL.

Over at The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge you can enter anything along the theme of 'Alice in Wonderland', and if you use Lily's images you are entered into the monthly prize draw.  I thought I'd enter my plates so I had at least entered, but I'm now off to play with Lily's images in my journal :)

7 comments:

  1. Amazing plate - but for display only I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great Sarah! thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous plates! Cheshire cat is my fav! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome love both the plates but think the Cheshire cat is my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are truly awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! I need that Cheshire Cat plate!!!! Makes me one please :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails