Monday 10 September 2012

picking myself up off the floor!



I am absolutely thrilled, and honoured, to be featured in Tim Holtz' blogworthy links post today! (Actually I'm bouncing around with happiness!!!!)


The 'shout out' was for my use of Tim's alpha parts as a stencil :)
"4. Sarah Anderson: very clever way to use the alpha parts as a stencil along with the colorful dylusions ink sprays"


I AdOrE lettering of all types and just love the splodginess that using the alpha parts as a stencil produces.  In fact, I hadn't realised how often I used it!!


Top tip: the alpha parts are sticky on the back so press them against your jeans a few times in order to lose the stickiness, otherwise they stick to your page (which is actually what they're designed for!!!)

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah that is wonderful news, plus I just love your page it is so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't have time to read Tim's post properly yesterday though I did notice your name!! Great journal page....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooooo Hoooooooo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Tim found you as now I have too and am now a follower. Congrats. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooh! Wooh! Well done you - it was only a matter of time! ...and your work is fabulous! Chrisxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and I just love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the shout out! Woo hoo! Your page is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails