I have been suffering from a very nasty chest infection, with a dreadful sore throat :( Haven't been able to do much so this journal page has come together over a week, just little bits at a time.
This month's Lavinia Stamps challenge is to use autumn colours so I decided to have a go with my new Brusho inks. We have had these in the art cupboard of every school I've ever taught in, but I'd rarely used them ...til now!
I'm still getting to know them really, but for this project just sprinkled the pages with a variety of autumn colours, sprayed with water, then blotted it off a little with some spare paper. I have to say, I'm loving the blotting sheets often more than the original!
I've added some 'ink caps', 'dandelions', 'zen plant' and 'angelic words' in the background, and borrowed the windows off the silhouette house pods to transform the 'spotty toadstools' into fairy dwellings.
I'm particularly pleased with the washing line suspended between the toadstools :)
And whilst they wait for their wings to dry, the fairies are catching dandelion clocks floating on the wind.
Lavinia Stamps have a very exciting new product launch tomorrow - that should cheer me up!!