Friday 31 October 2014

circles on a journal page


I am very happy with this journal page spread!


It started off as a bit of a rubbish gelli print which I painted over with some turquoise brusho, thinking it might lift it - it did!!


Then I started playing around with Daniel's circles cube from Stampotique


and lots of variety in text and numerals.  The background numeral piece is from my scratch paper on my worktable; it's how I clean my stamps - by stamping them repeatedly on scrap paper!!


Add some doodling ... and Sarah is a happy art journaller!!

Stampotique Stamps used:


7 comments:

  1. I love how this "rubbish" gelli print turned out, have yet to prick any holes in my brusho pots, but hope to at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you have built this page up, Love your colorchoice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your doodling and the way it all comes together. gorgeous pages Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Sarah, just shows never throw anything away the gelli print looks fab!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page, Sarah! Amazing what we can make simply recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, that print turned out beautiful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Love those flowers especially! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails