Sunday 10 May 2015

a teeny weeny gelli plate


For this month's project for Lavinia Stamps  I used the teeny weeny gelli plate that I treated myself to recently!  It measures 3" x 5" inches and is perfect for creating quick and easy cards.  Step by step instructions are over on the Lavinia Stamps website here.


It's also great for small projects like tags.  I enjoyed playing so much I carried on from cards onto a tag; and I have a new favourite stamp - the new flower border!  I just love it :)


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know they'd brought out a smaller gelli plate.. might just have room to work on one that size! Love the tag! Hope you enjoyed Port Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my FAVOURITE sized GP, i use this more than the large one. NEED a 4 inch round one next, it will be perfect for fabric projects.

    Hope you enjoyed Port Sunlight and had a good catch up with everyone . Your Tags are beautiful, love the lush colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Okay….you've convinced me …I do need one!!! Still wishing I had more playtime!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails