Monday 31 August 2015

a quick little tag and some news


I put a couple of these tags together this morning using Brusho inked paper from my scrap paper box, an Impression Obsession stamp I got at the last Happy Stampers show and the 'I am Enough' stamps from Illustrated Faith.  Then I got a fabulous surprise on a trip to my local Hobbycraft ...


They had the latest Craft Stamper magazine in stock (not due on news stands until 4th Sept; subscriptions have shipped but I don't have one ...yet!).  Trish has done a fabulous revamp of the magazine, it looks amazing and is chock full of gorgeous projects.  I am very honoured to have been asked to write a step by step article that is featured this month!



6 comments:

  1. Yay again! Your tag is beautiful - I do love the way you add stitching - slowly organising better access to my machine! Forget to mention the revamp!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your article in Craft Stamper - it's a gorgeous project. Your tag today is fabulous too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag, look forward to seeing your article when Craft Stamper arrives. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah...remember me? Just wanted to say congrats on featuring in the new Craft Stamper mag. From your post here, the magazine looks to have been greatly improved, lovely front cover. I'll have to investigate further. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, Trish has done a wonderful job on breathing new life into the magazine. Mand lovely to "see" you again :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails