Sunday 15 January 2017

Art Journal Everyday

day six

I am still surprised that I successfully completed the #100dayproject over on Instagram and decided that this year I'd try art journaling everyday.

day seven

I'm working in a Daler Rowney sketchbook 5 x 5.75.  I don't always like what I produce ..

day eight

.. but that's ok as sometimes I really love it!  I do, however, feel very chilled even if I only spend 5 - 10 mins on a page.

day nine

Some days I have more time than others

day ten

... and that's ok too.  And it's a great place to use up scraps, or try out a new stamp.

day eleven

I didn't wait until January 1st to start either, I just got started right away.  You can see a step by step to my first page here

day twelve

..and I post daily as @sarahthemoodler over on Instagram.  

Thanks for taking the time to peruse my art journal!



3 comments:

  1. I've seen them on instagram, they look fab what a great idea
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to join Instagram... though my phone memory is nearly full! love your journal pages, I always have. thanks for putting them on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much loveliness here! It is amazing how just a few minutes creating something , no matter how small , is so relaxing! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails