Tuesday 17 January 2017

Journaling in my Passport -sized Traveler's Notebook

I treated myself to a passport sized Traveler's Notebook on Black Friday, and saved it for Christmas.


Inside I have a kraft notebook, a lined notebook and a week-at-a-view diary.


I'm using the kraft notebook as a 'glue book' (love that term).  I was reminiscing with my brother-in-law on Christmas day about the wrapping paper our presents were wrapped in as children, and wishing I could see some now.  (Our stocking pressies, left by Father Christmas, were always wrapped in different paper to family presents, and it was ultra thin and scrunchy).  


This led me to collaging some bits of paper from this Christmas.  I LoVe cutting and sticking!


In my diary I am writing out a bible verse a day and there's more on this post if you're interested.  I've really enjoyed filling in spaces with scraps of paper and washi tape..


... and creating more art journal like pieces in larger gaps (such as the last week of December's page)


There was another double spread prior to this so I added some previously painted and sprayed paper and doodled, collaged and stamped over the top.


It's so good working small, it makes it achievable.


1 comment:

  1. ooh, gorgeous work! Great things come in small packages, eh?
    I just bought a new dinky little journal at the weekend (not that the previous one is full yet) too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails