I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. I can't wait to see what you all do with this colour challenge, especially our brand new design team whose blogs I'm heading straight over too!!! And my fingers are crossed that you like my contribution!
Soooooo, here were the colours Julie challenged us with
And here's what I did
I used my new, slightly mad, character constructions stamps from Wendy's Stamp Attic to make this little book. Then added washers, press studs and Tim Holtz gears, and hinges from B&Q!
To get the colours needed I used card stock in a burgundy and a yellow ochre, raisin adirondack spray (over Tim Holtz alphabet masks on the background piece), grey Nick Bantock ink and regular black ink.
I made the book by folding 5 pieces of card and using sticky tape to attach them together. The hinges were attached with eyelets because I couldn't find my brads!! I attached the hinges to the front cover, then the back cover, then inserted the inner pages.
Can't wait to see what you create! Go to Julie's Open Window and add your blog post via Mr Linky. Have fun!