Friday 23 October 2009

a quick card


It was really quick as I'd already made those ATCs yesterday.  I needed a birthday card today so I grabbed one and made this with it.  Do you ever hold the card at a funny angle so you can glance at it, or leave it on the side so you can glance when you're passing?  I do this when I'm not quite sure of it.  Blogging helps too (although it's been sent now so it's too late!);  I think this needed punched fallen leaves around the bottom corner, not flowers!  Pleased with it though.

8 comments:

  1. Fab...fab...FAB!

    Gonna snag something here for the big announcement on my blog...k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this ATC's just gorgeous and makes a fab card. I often go away and leave things because I can't "see" them properly then when I come back a few hours later I get a more objective view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is just beautiful! I like it with the flowers at the bottom - there are still flowers in autumn! Thanks too for the sweet comment on my blog! I loved playing along and I'm sure I'll play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Your ATC's are beautiful and included to your card makes it even more lovely! I like the added flowers too. Your special someone will be very happy! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!!! It so gorgeous Sarah! I just came from Julie's and I read all about the good news! Congratulations Sweetie, I'm so happy for you! (and the team you're joining too!) Hugs, Paulette ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it....and so will the person you're sending it to!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails