Monday 14 June 2010

canvases are go!


It's definitely canvas month in my house!!  I've been wanting to get some of my own artwork on our walls so have been busy with canvases recently, and now it looks like I'm busy teaching them too!  This one includes 3d embellishments made from Makin's Clay and is similar to the one I'll be teaching at Paddy's Stamping Place on Saturday if you'd like to join me.  Then I've got two canvas classes coming up down at The Stamp Attic in Wantage, Oxford - one with grungepaper embellishment (yes, Wendy does have grungepaper!!), then one with wax.  :)  I just love playing with all this paint :) :) :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, fab background there. What a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas! Can't wait until the weekend of 26th and 27th! Yeeeey!!!! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! Now I need to add one of these to my 'Sarah's Originals' collection!

    This is really beautiful, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the painting in the background and the butterfly is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers on the background, and the colours that you have used Sarah. We were all given a round canvas at our mini Retreat recently, and have come home with it still all white and blank. I wish I lived closer so that I could come to one of your classes. The canvases in your previous post were gorgeous too. I'll have to just keep popping by for inspiration, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh gorgeous background Sarah. looke like you built that up with lots of layers. got real depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful canvas pieces you've been creating! I'm sure they look wonderful in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would sooo love to take one of your classes! What you do with paint boggles the mind! SOOOO CREATIVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails