Sunday 31 August 2014

lavinia stamps challenge: add some glitter

Finished my entry last night but decided to photograph it in daylight.


Oops, that was the wrong decision as I had failed (again!!) to read the rules properly and when I checked the blog this am  I would have been four hours late with my entry!  Ah well, it wasn't about winning as I won the £40 voucher a couple of months back (and just spent it on the new release!!)


Then, as I added the photo to my Lavinia Stamps album I discovered I'd used this stamp in a similar way already!  Never mind, I thoroughly enjoyed making it - digging out my gelli plate to add background texture, then adding more colour with a sponge and adding stamping then glittering up the fairy's wings. 

Here's my previous tag:

..and you can find the new Lavinia stamps here; I struggled to choose!!

3 comments:

  1. Great tag Sarah! I still don't have any Lavinia stamps, though I like them a lot! Shame you were too late to enter though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, well both of them are, love your gelli background.
    Love
    Amanda x



    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag so no fairies were harmed in the making!! I love that little circle of words! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails