Wednesday 22 April 2015

Documented Life Project update

I have successfully kept a daily diary since 29th December 2014, only missing 6 days.    For me, that is an incredible feat!  I have wanted to keep a diary for sooooo long!  I am really, really thrilled :)


The transforming factor has been the wonderful Original Documented Life Project.  I love the weekly prompts, my moleskine planner and my favourite writing pen ( a simple fine Bic).  I haven't been great at blogging the pages though!  This is week 3 - the colour wheel and I challenged myself to use more colours than usual.  I also managed to follow the journal prompt this week (the quote in the middle of the flower)

More page updates when I can get the pics downloaded!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on keeping up with your diary - I haven't kept one since I was a teenager and it wasn't very exciting even then!! Love this page you've shared, especially the way you've just coloured over half of your diary page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Well done for keeping it up! Looks really good too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails