Saturday 25 April 2015

more inkiness in my moleskine planner

 I finally got my photos sorted :) I can't remember where I saw the idea of using deli paper/greaseproof paper to cover the diary part of my journal but it is a fab tip!

DLP challenge: Under Paper
The above page is one of my favourites.. I just love how it turned out; it got a lot of inspiration from Robin-Marie's work

DLP challenge:  When not to Stop
The following week is when the diary part of my planner fell by the wayside...I was so exhausted post OFSTED!


It's not one of my favourite pages I have to day.  It was a real challenge, to just keep layering and layering...and challenge is good!


I often use a double sized piece of card/watercolour paper for these challenges, then fold them in half and use the DLP challenge on one side and Documented Faith on the other (although I've not been able to manage many of those)..


...but it's there ready and waiting!

DLP challenge: Layers you will love - cover up good stuff

Back to loving my pages again but this time ignoring the challenge prompt!  I completed this one whilst away in Saltburn and used some seaweed from the beach as a mask..



This was another double spread before folding it in half and adding it as a tip in.  I have to say, I highly recommend DLP, and the girls who run it are so generous in their time and energy - it is free!

That's all for today though folks, week 8's pages coming up in another post.  They were inspired by the Cardboard Crush workshop by the DLP team, Art to the 5th Academy; I can recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. I think the seaweed mask is great!! the first page has just given me an idea for a page I started last night which didn't start off so well... keep on layering!! Really enjoy seeing your journal pages, keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoy seeing these beautiful pages Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would type 'wow!!', but that doesn't quite sum it up, so imagine me jumping up and down and saying "WOW!" now that about does it!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails