Friday 4 December 2009

what a treat!

My stamping friend Chris invited me to the Graphicus Christmas Open Day today, and what a fabulous time we had!  I'd never been up to Graphicus and with so many demonstrators it was a real treat.  Glenda was demoing a stunning new butterfly image by Elusive Images, colouring it with Copics.  I ended up buying it so will share a close up very soon.



Every time I saw Lynn she was demoing something different [I know Glenda was too but it was Lynn I caught on camera more frequently!]   LOVE the reindeer antlers!


I did take pics of all Lynn's demos but the other pics were a bit blurry, sorry!  Here she is showing Joanna Sheen the ten seconds studio embossing plates.  But just look at these flowers she made with UTEE and paper flowers ...


They just look sooooooo metallic!  I love them!!  The white pearl ones are great too, but need to save up for that colour UTEE. 

Oh and Laura, they had Wendy Vecchi stamps on special offer so I now own two sets :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a brilliant time. I have had the pleasure of workshops and demo's with Glenda, Lynn and the team and they never fail to impress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun day to me, glad you got to experience it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That comment deleted was from me because I can't spell!

    JeaLouS!!!!

    Aww man...now I have a harder security word...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails