Tuesday 22 February 2011

more later, as promised ;)

Met two very busy people, one gave me a sample, the other didn't...guess who!!!

 [Sue, next time we see an old ledger, we MuST buy it, this one was FaBuLouS!!]


Dyan's ledger book was 'absolutely fabulous darling'!  Full of colour, images, writing, and wonderful snippets of someone's handwritten numbers.  Every time I saw Dyan the ledger was held close with both hands!


It's that first mark in such an old book that's the hardest, but this ledger would never be looked in otherwise, so a great new use for it!


Carol was very taken with Dyan's Dina Wakley style kitchen roll, used to mop up excess ink:


Then of course my yummy tag was from the Timness himself. 


I AdOrE the new distress ink stains, the colour is so easy to apply, and looks fantastic layered, and is oh so, so vibrant.  The kraft paper is a must too for lovers of kraft paper with black printing on - fab, fab, fab.


And check out my 'crinkldy' ribbon!  So easy to customise with the ink stains.  I did like the perfect pearls mists, which spray the shine without a coloured ink, but I don't use that idea enough to warrant them ... yet!


But the distressing tool has been added to my birthday list - so much better than my scissors!  There was a very cool looking little dispenser for tissue tape, which just looked too cute not to have lol!


I must also share a pic of another special person (I'd show you Wendy and Jennie and Kate and Colin too but didn't take your photo!!!) learning to knit/crochet with some fabulously therapeutic wool from the Wendy wool company:


We called it 'monkey wool' as it looked like monkey's tails, and the pieces on the wall looked like monkeys!  It's texture is like fleecy jumpers - cosy!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Ok but if we have to have one we need to find two otherwise we might fight over just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to leave a comment - don't want you feeling neglected, LOL Lovely tag in the 'flesh' so to speak....Had a lovely day - Thank You, guess what I'm going to play with now?
    Love and hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails