Friday 2 April 2010

art journaling weekend near Oxford


Next weekend, 10th/11th April 2010, I'm teaching my art journaling 1 and 2 classes at The Stamp Attic, which effectively means I'm teaching an art journaling weekend!!  How fab is that?!!  I'm so excited.  I love teaching workshops, and I love teaching them in different places as I tweak them according to the shop I'm teaching at and therefore the supplies available.  [And I get to visit with my friend Wendy and spend too much money in her yummy shop lol!!  She's got Tim's butterfly die in stock - I can't wait!!!]


What always remains the same though, is my emphasis on using your rubber stamps in your journal.  These are images you've bought because you love them, yet when do we stamp them up and look at them ourselves?  They'll mainly be used to make cards for other people (unless we take those cards back lol I've done that with my Mum and know I'm not the only one  ;) )


So if you fancy taking some time out for yourself (which is very good for you!) we have a couple of places left on Saturday 10th April at The Stamp Attic where you'll be introduced to art journaling and go home with a few pages started and at least one page completely finished.  We'll be colouring our pages with paint, stamping, masking and stencilling, and learning funky writing styles and then binding our pages together with a bind it all.  In fact, plenty of 'moodling' :)  As far as I know, AJ2 is full, but speak to Wendy and just check if you're interested.

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it - see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant Peni :) look forward to meeting you in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Wish I could be there hun...looks like a FAB workshop...all the best and have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Sarah! Sounds like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image of the person--tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy is this something I would love to learn! Could you send me a ticket, pretty please!? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I am really looking forward to coming along! Can't wait to just sit and play! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yourwork is so creative and so gorgeous!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece, and have fun. I will be working hard at Ally Pally....lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Looks like tremendous fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails