It started with Brusho
and continued with me finally opening my distress paint and trying it on the gelli plate.
It turned out that I didn't really choose the right colour! This was my first 'oh dear' moment.
So I got out a stencil and continued playing with my distress paints, dabbing paint through and then stamping with the stencil to get the opposite effect.
I made some stamps the other week with some adhesive funky foam (these are sooooo easy to make!).
The page then sat for a while because I couldn't think what to do next, possibly because I liked it so much just as it is!
In the end I drew a daisy on some book paper and used a Dina Wakley mask (the DLP challenge is to use a stencil, mask and stamp together on the page) as the stalk, drawing around it with a white gel pen.
It went through some more 'oh dear' moments but I think I like it now! It may or may not be finished - considering some clouds and/or raindrops.
thanks for visiting