Saturday, 30 January 2010

another fairy for The Stamp Attic

This one's a sleepy one, welcoming you to dreamland!  The lovely thing about this set of stamps is it has a number of different words to use with the images:  Birthday, Best Wishes, Dream, Imagine, Fairy, Enchanting, To Fairyland.  I love adding snippets to my cards and these little words are ideal!

I stamped the fairy image with a black inkpad then coloured the image with my Inktense pencils.  I layered the main image with a variety of papers and used glitter paper and Stickles to add sparkle.

This beautiful stamp set is available from Wendy at The Stamp Attic.


  1. Sarah....

    That stamp company is who Julie demoed for at CHA last's a small world!

    Yep...there's that Sarah trademark I mentioned in my email to you!

    Always love your

  2. Hee hee, I know, only twigged once she'd gone to CHA but I emailed her about it yesterday I think. You're right, it's a small world!

  3. Lovely card, such a sweet image.

  4. Hey Sarah, The Stamp Attic is now awake (ish) lol - boy that was a week and a half. I saw the demoing at Crafty Secrets, I have known Sandy Raeburn for years now too. Always such a pretty stand I think. Loving the fairies, thank you so much and I have a surprise for you - I got steampunk stamps, will give you a call to chat.

  5. Gorgeous work Sarah and such a lovely fairy image too.

  6. Beautiful card... so sweet and so elegant!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

  7. Gorgeous. Something else to add to my shopping list - they never end do they? LOL! X

  8. Beautiful!
    Thank you for visiting my OWOH blog (#7) at Loose Ends!
    Hope you liked my blog enough to visit it again.
    Smiles from the Netherlands!

  9. Fantastic and I have got absolutely hooked on your widget. Can't stop playing!

  10. This is beautiful Sarah, a lovely image used!


Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails