Tuesday 26 October 2010

life just got in the way!


Sorry to have been away so long!  I do supply cover at a local day nursery and a day there followed by private tutoring has me in bed VeRY early!  That was Friday, then Saturday saw me driving down to The Stamp Attic near Oxford where I taught my art journaling class on Sunday.


I started this page in class, using it to demonstrate some techniques.  I love leaves, and it's the shape of them that have been attracting my eye this year.  My usual preferred leaf shape is the maple but after playing with my Tattered Leaves die and Inkadinkado stamps I think the oak leaf has taken over!


Oh, and there's a rather sweet Hero Arts leaf in there too!  Very relaxing just layering leaves on a page.  This is my A4 journal made from various papers.  I noticed the other week that the only words in here are three on the reverse of the tags to the left of this page.  This journal has just been about playing with images, layers and colour :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bold colors and those leaves are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pages!! they are really pretty with a lot texture, is really original how you used the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and I like the sheet music leaves, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore those colours you've used, and you can't beat leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leafy page, the colours, textures, depth and dimension, all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails