Saturday 9 October 2010

What a great show!



LOL, not me, Happy Stampers North West festival at Port Sunny ;)

OK, we have had lots of laughs about this photo that the lovely Jennie Boxall took of me early today and iNSTaNTLY put on Facebook, and I mean instantly!!  Mind you, I don't think I could have resisted if roles had been reversed ;)  So yes, I am still speaking to her lol

My phone battery died fairly early on so my plan to take photos of the event didn't go ahead.  I just managed to get Tracey to take a photo of me with the gorgeous Paul B, who was on pain of death not to come and say hi


I had an absolute ball demonstrating this morning for Paddy at Paddy's Stamping Place, then catching up with friends and doing a touch of shopping this afternoon.  I'll share my goodies with you tomorrow, and some pics from the the art exhibition last night :)

9 comments:

  1. So he IS as handsome in person as we thought!!!
    So glad to see you had a great day...your smile tells a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good day Sarah and so so nice to meet so many lovely people. I think these pictures really show how much you enjoyed yourself, you are so smiley, love them. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous meeting you AT LAST haha. It was a lovely day, I always enjoy Port Sunny :) And plenty of people think so as it was soooooo busy!!! Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great photo, Sarah, but I can't see the lovely Paul!! Spent some time with him, though so can't complain. Lovely to see you and hope to see you at Stamp Club some time soon! Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you were having a fab time Sarah. One day - Pen and I will get up to Port Sunny. It sounds a wonderful show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie! Boy, do you look like you were having a great time! I loved the photos...your beautiful smile tells it all! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun Sarah! You finally had the chance to meet Paul! Thanks for sharing this fun experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sarah - that photograph - and that lovely smile of yours - always there. Didn't realise you didn't know Paul until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these fun and FAB pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails