Tuesday 12 October 2010

I've NeVeR made Christmas Cards THiS early:)


I know, I know, Autumn's only just in the air and I'm mentioning THaT word again!
  

I'll let you into a secret, I normally make a batch of quick cards the week before Christmas, and it's always a massive rush, but having to prep for a workshop means I have cards made already and I sooooooooo enjoyed making them!  Without the pressure of time, and with the relaxed, journaling techniques I used, I had a very relaxing time making these :)


So if you'd like to spend the morning making some quick cards, and the afternoon making a couple of special ones, join me at The Stamp Attic on Saturday 23rd October 2010,  

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I don't do Christmas, but these are really inspirational.
    The red silk was in the greenhouse as that is where I keep my overspill stuff which won't fit in the house.
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could join you Sarah these are beautiful. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LoVe hearing you say that it was actually 'relaxing' to make these cards...unique for both of us these days, but also lets people know that, they too can do the same...Beautiful blue and white. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are stunning.....i just love using blue at Christmas!! i wish i could join you for your workshop!!! xox, :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue for Christmas, and this image works so well and the added journaling type background is fabulous. Great job Sarah. Tracy Evans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful for you and Suzanne Cz as you have both resolved my BIG dilema! I now fell in love with the one colour stamped Christmas cards, such a simple and clever idea! Perfect for wholesale makes ;) Stunning cards! And the smooshing around sequin waste is such a nice touch. LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Sarah. I have this stamp too and love using it.
    I'm like you normally making cards a week before the big day but have started early too this year and am really enjoying making them.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful cards - I'm partial to this color of blue and so I love love love them - I'm about to start my cards as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails