Tuesday, 26 June 2012

almost jumping up and down with excitement!!!

It's a tough week this week, getting reports and assessments finished at school, so I was so, so, so, so happy when I came home to this!

My copy of Art Journaling with my article inside :) :) :)

I'd seen the draft copy but it's quite different seeing it in print, amongst so much gorgeous work!

It's lovely to be featured alongside another northern journaler ;)  the lovely Kate Crane (who's work is on the front cover, how cool is that!) [edit: just discovered Gail Milburn's in here too!  So that makes three of us!]

Right, back to the report writing, will treat myself to a good browse later on!  Wendy, down at The Stamp Attic has copies of Art Journaling if you want to get your hands on a copy - I can highly recommend it ;)


  1. Congratulations Sarah! That's awesome! I'm going to get a copy as soon I get out this week. I can't wait to see your article!!

  2. Congrats Sarah! I will be at Wendys next week so will be sure to look out a copy.

  3. Congratulations! I looks great from your pictures.
    Stay inspired!

  4. Congrats, can't wait to get hold of this copy!

  5. So chuffed for you my dear friend :)) have seen the article and it is brilliant!
    Hugs xx

  6. Oh well done Sarah _- I am thrilled for you! x Jo

  7. Congratulations Sarah will pick up my copy on Friday it's so exciting when you know the people featured

  8. Woo! woo! woo! Congratulations - will just have to get a copy!! Chrisxx
    ps the mud finally came off my shoes!!!!

  9. WOW, many congratulations, Sarah. You certainly deserve to be in there!!

  10. Lovely moodling result! Well done on the magazine article.

  11. Congratulations, Sarah! I just got my copy and flipped immediately to your pages - superb!! The depth of your layers, all the colours and textures.......I'm so inspired!! Congratulations again!


Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails