Friday 5 February 2010

workshop sneak peek


I'm teaching a workshop at Paddy's Stamping Place on Saturday 13th February '10, and Thursday 18th February '10.  We'll be covering a book with embossed copper sheet, using rubber stamps and the walnut hollow metal tools  to create texture.


The Saturday workshop is booked up [although I reckon we could sneak one or two more in there if needs be!] but there are still places on the Thursday workshop.  Give Paddy a ring on 0161 798 5115 if you'd like to book a place.


Please forgive any wobbles, this is my design piece :)

We're also running a repeat of my Introduction to Art Journalling class on Thursday 11th February '10.  And for those itching to get to part 2, those dates are 6th and 11th March '10, and booking up fast!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh this loks really cool. Wish I lived closer, and wish I didn't have to go to work :-)
    P.S. I have started my new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - would love to do the faux metal workshop next week - but it's grandchildren w/end. thanks for the nod on Journaling 2 @ paddy's - have just signed up :)
    Paddy wasn't too sure where you were going with J2 when i asked was there anything specific i needed to bring with me - she just said any sharpie pens or whatite gel pens or whatever writing medium I use - If you can let me know so I dont end up looking like a lemon - Oh and what time start :)
    Eeek can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks gorgeous and wobble-free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant Sarah, so when you coming back down this end of the world to do AJ 2?? We NEED you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I booked myself a place on this, it should be great fun!!! Sample looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! This looks so interestiing and your piece is beautiful. xoxo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo this looks intriguing! Really cool!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, this is gorgeous! I just discovered some fun metal products to add to my stamping/creating arsenal! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have managed to book onto this workshop and am so excited! I've been wanting to have a go at metalworking for a while now and this is just the excuse.

    Lynn Wild

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails