Tuesday 25 August 2015

FairyTale tag


I am loving the new release stamps from Lavinia Stamps so much I had another quick play this morning.


I had some inky paper left over from the other day so I trimmed it into a tag shape...


...and added some distress ink and brusho.


I used the new 'Embrace your Dreams' to add some text in the background...


...then added some grass by masking with torn paper along with the new 'Fairy Dandelions'.


After stamping 'FairyTale' I splattered some drops of water over the tag and then mopped them off, just to give it some more texture.


Some Stickles for glitter on her wings and the dandelion seeds, some grass created using the top of the 'Fairy Thistles' and the word 'dream' from the 'Embrace your Dreams' stamp and my tag was finished.  I really wasn't sure about it after adding the Brusho in the background, but more layers later and I love it!  And I love, love, love these dandelions!!!!  I used them in this month's online article too


http://laviniastamps.com/embrace-your-dreams-by-sarah-anderson/



2 comments:

  1. I love this tag, Sarah....the colours are gorgeous. Been looking back at your past work too.....all fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails