Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cloth, Paper, Scissors Readers Challenge


Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine's recent Reader Challenge was entitled 'Supportive Art'.  The challenge was to use a bra within your artwork and is in support of fighting breast cancer.  I meant to check the blog on Monday when the list went live and completely forgot!  Just checked now and it was sooooooooooo exciting to see my name there


I'm only giving hints of what I did, I'm not sure how much I can share pre-publication!


I also just received the preview of my article in July 2012's Art Journaling magazine.  All in all a very exciting day!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah can't wait to see what you did with the bra and how wonderful to be published in the art journal mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your publications Sarah!! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you and am always proud to call you my friend. Guess I am going to have to make a trip over to get these autographed to add to my 'Sarah' collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats. That used to be one of my favourite mags (when I worked in a shop and read all the mags for free. Shhh, don't tell anyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, look forward to seeing them! Your art deserves a larger audience. Hope everything else is going ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I can't wait to get the new Art Journaling mag, what you've shown so far looks amazing. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures it all looks fabulous - and it's good to see you back again; I hadn't realised how long you'd been away from your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails