Saturday 9 April 2016

Happy Mail

 I recently put together some happy mail in response to the suggestion of an ephemera swap on Instagram.  I am finding I spend much more time over there these days than on my blog! @sarahthemoodler if you're on IG, please come and say hello!


I made a little matchbox from some brusho inked paper and some of my new stamps - have you found MAKIstamps?  There's some great images, especially the fun little Brownies!


 I filled the matchbox with some tiny stickers (step by step over on the Lavinia Stamps website if you fancy making some!) and other bits and pieces.


I filled a glassine envelope with goodies too.  I stamped the fern with black Versafine ink which then wouldn't dry so I embossed it with gold embossing powder and loved the effect!  Inside the envelope are tags and stickers and papers.


I collaged the front of a second glassine envelope filled with papers.  The envelope is from some Paperchase wrapping paper I've had forever and just LoVe!



I added a little notecard which I made using some endpapers from a book and some stamping ...


Sarah was really happy with her happy mail ..


...and when mine arrived the next day I was thrilled too!  I'm not sure how an envelope full of papers can bring such joy!!!



So I journaled about it using some of the treasures:


I love the little collaged card Sarah made and included in my package.


I also used some in this week's Documented Life Project page :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh, gorgeous goodies going in both directions! love the documented page you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails