Monday 28 January 2019

Use it up, Fill it up Instagram Challenge


I love a good challenge to get me making things so over on Instagram I've been taking part in Tiffany Goff Smith's Use it up, fill it up 2 challenge.  It's been great to use favourite gelli prints in my Salvaged journal, and in particular, to use this ornate coffee pot stamp that I've had forever and had never used!


I'm loving these little dies by Simply Graphic.  I was very happy that google translate worked as they are a French company, with a French website!


My gelli prints are results from Birgit Koopsen's '31 days of gel printing' Instagram challenge from last Summer.  Putting them in a book means I get to stroke them ...lots!!



2 comments:

  1. sounds a great challenge and i love your gelli print backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great little book you've created
    love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails