Monday 1 November 2010

a new love!


One of our Play Date Cafe entries this week, by Arielle at the Snappy Stamper, used an image from A Day for Daisies which I just fell in love with as it reminded me of my Sophie when she was a bridesmaid.  Not having heard of this company before I headed over there, and oh my goodness, the artwork is just STuNNiNG!  I had to stop looking so I didn't spend too much!


I spent a very happy time yesterday using watercolour paints to colour a couple of images.  This one was intended for Mona's new colour challenge which called for the use of red, green and tan.  Unfortunately I didn't get it made into a card in time.  Reading Sue's blog today though I saw a sketch that I thought would work really well for my little lady bug...


It's from Card Patterns.  I've had a great time this evening piecing together bits n pieces left over from other work whilst watching Spooks!


I have an autumn fairy I coloured for Hels' Sunday Stamper which I'm hoping to get made into a card tomorrow so you'll be seeing my cute side for a while me thinks!!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sarah! Thank you for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER cute images! I'm not sure my husband will enjoy this sharing--now I'm spending more money:) LOL!! Love your card--beautifully put together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO you! It's the 'softer side of Sarah' ; ) Really sweet and a wonderful card for the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, Wow, soo gorgeous, love what you've done with your beautiful card and that really cute image.
    I popped over to the website, OMG fabulous art work, I wasn't as good as you and started with 3 images but will be going back. Thank you:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, Sarah. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails