I've a lot of report writing to do this weekend
so decided to start the day with a quick play in my journal!
I sprayed through a couple of stencils with shades of green and a splash of teal, then turned the alphabet stencil over and printed with it. I then inked up a floral stencil with distress ink and stamped with that too!
There's some Tim Holtz tissue tape in there, along with some stamping and rub on letters.
And finally, I found some architect paper that I used to stitch flowers onto using my sewing machine before cutting them out and gluing them directly to my page. Voila!!
ps thanks for all the lovely comments about my article in Art Journaling :)