Friday 31 January 2014

a little journal page



Doesn't she just look like she's contemplating something as she handles her spider like a yoyo?!  I wonder what it is!


I just love spider girl.  I've left the details on how I made this mini page over on the Stampotique Designer's Blog but thought people in the UK may be interested to see this little bargain from Hobbycraft


I made my own page as part of a little journal I'm making up myself, then went to Hobbycraft tonight, found these journals for just £1...and was surprised at how close in size it was to the pages I'd cut.


Of course, I had to buy one!


Stamps used:
Spider Girl by Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente
Alphabitties by Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente
Journey Collage by Amy Wilson Wellenstein

6 comments:

  1. A definite bargain Sarah! Fab journal page, love the colours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page and we all love a bargain!
    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little page! Can imagine what my youngest would say about that spider!! Looks like a trip to Hobbycraft on the cards! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page, Sarah! I don't (yet) have Spider Girl, but she's on my wish list! Love the printing/font of your words. Off to check out your blog post on Stampotique! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is adorable.

    BTW, I got around spam and word verification by turning off anon commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Spider Girl too. Wonderful pages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails