Thursday 1 April 2010

PDCC #22 1/2 all for lop!


My turn to choose the colours again this week and since it is still Spring, despite what the weather appears to think, I thought it might be cool to repeat those lovely yellows we had.



Don't they still just make you think of daffodils, lemon and sugar on pancakes, or even marks & spencer lemon torte (that really is the best!!).

Or maybe even just aPRiL FooLS Day ;)






Sorry, just couldn't resist this cheeky post.  Hope I didn't give you a heart attack Julie.  Correct post will be along shortly.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the beautiful heart! and the baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, April Fool!! Love your art though...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! I saw what you said in your 'correct' post, but for some reason it just didn't register...probably because my head was about to explode and it was nearly midnight when I read it : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to ask..did you make the heart just for this post or did you have it around? Either way, it's lovely and it's YOU : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it last week! It's for a friend's birthday. Funnily enough Julie I had finished it the day you're felt birthday gift to me arrived. I just never had time to post about it. The april fool only occurred to me as I was posting the real play date challenge and it was just so fabulous that I found a matching photo prompt so quickly
    hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. April Fool or not the piece is just YUMMY! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment; it makes my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails